Private Hypnosis in Childbirth + Labor Skills Class in Orange County and Los Angeles
Does the idea of interactive sessions to dive deep into all things birth and postpartum sound lovely to you? If so, you may just have found your perfect class.
You and your birth partner will learn hands-on comfort skills, how to naturally restore during postpartum, and how to use hypnosis in childbirth for a pain-free birth experience.
After teaching birth classes for years, I've had people who wanted to use hypnosis in labor (i.e., Hypnobirth, Hypnobabies, etc.) and know hands-on comfort skills. There were times that some would take two classes to achieve this goal. And like you, they wanted to be prepared for both.
You learn both comfort skills and how to use the power of hypnosis during labor for a pain-free experience.
- Hypno-Epidural technique
- Childbirth Hypnosis Scripts and Practice Skills
- Breath Work in Pregnancy, Labor, and Postpartum
- Comfort measures during labor
- Preparing for labor and signs of labor
- Stages in labor and what happens at each stage
- Partners: Supporting and Comforting the Birthing Woman
- Relaxation techniques
- Making Informed Decisions
- Clarity on Birth Ideas and Fears
- Aromatherapy and Labor
- Healthy eating during Pregnancy (and Postpartum)
- Teaching partner support methods
- Creating your birth wishes plan
- Gathering your pregnancy and labor support team
- Navigating Medications (Risks and Benefits) and Questions to Ask
- Newborn Procedures
- Postpartum care and wellness as a new mother
- Maintaining a Strong Relationship as Parents
What Others Have to Say About Giselle's Labor Classes
"I now feel that I'm ready to birth my baby naturally! This class is exactly what my husband and I needed to get prepared for labor. Giselle was wonderful! I feel confident because I got all the tools and information I was looking for." ~ Marcela
"The Intensive was incredibly helpful and unique. It provided a wealth of information to me and my partner in a short amount of time that fit our schedules. Giselle provided an array of tools, techniques and practical decision-making skills ranging from birth positions and breathing to how to feel empowered in birthing in a hospital. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in birthing natural, but wishing to be educated and prepared for all possibilities that can happen during the birth of their child." ~ Diana
"This class sure helped me wrap my head around the intense process that is about to happen. We would never have been as prepared as we are after completing this class. Thank you!"
"Very safe, friendly environment, empowering couples/moms to make their own informed decisions. Thank you!" ~ Julie
"This is not only a great class for expecting mothers, but also soon-to-be fathers! It provided me a real appreciation for what my wife has to go through and how I can be helpful during this amazing event." ~ Jason"We learned so much about every aspect of delivering naturally and we really appreciated it. You gave us a more realistic view of what would experience than we have gotten before. I also thought your advice was on ways to cope and postpartum care were valuable beyond words." ~ Jasmine
Hypnosis in Childbirth + Labor Skills Class happens during two private sessions in Orange County or Los Angeles.
We begin with introductions, as we move into labor stages, followed by hands-on coping skills. This part of the session gives your partner various techniques to help you during contractions. There are practice sessions and questions/answers as you learn how to be in your body and your partner knows how to support you emotionally and physically through labor.
In our next session, you and your partner will learn childbirth hypnosis techniques to bring you into space where you can self-hypnotize (a strong skill to have in childbirth). There are practice and discussions and discoveries that help you conquer fears and learn hypnosis skills for your upcoming birth. Your partner is essential in that your partner also knows how to ease you into hypnosis.
A Bonus Session happens via Zoom ($225 Value)
A week after our last session, we will connect via Zoom (for up to 50 mins) to discuss your self-hypnosis process and answer any questions about the upcoming birth.
When to Take a Childbirth Education Class?
I recommend to take the class sometime during your later part of your second trimester or in your trimester.
Class is geared to the pregnant mother and support person, whether it be her partner, husband, wife, boyfriend, family, friend.
My Birth Philosophy
I believe that birth is a sacred, right-of-passage experience in motherhood. And that pregnant people should have a judgment-free space to gather education, ask questions, activate their inner resources and feel heard and supported.
I also believe that...
- Birth is normal, it is not a medical condition. (And in my classes you will find that I normalize the various states of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood.)
- You should have access to birth options and education in order to make informed decisions that work best for you and your child.
- You deserve to be supported in your decisions.
- There is not a right or wrong way to birth a baby.
- The emotional and psychological wellness of the mother is essential to the short-term and long-term care of the mother and the baby.
- Pregnant people have the innate ability to connect with their body, mind, and spirit during labor.
The purpose of the Hypnosis in Childbirth + Labor Skills Class is to provide the space for mothers to reach a powerful mind and body connection during the birthing process.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this class or other classes/services. Please contact me anytime.
This class is offered only as a private class and in-person in Orange County or Los Angeles.
Once registered, Giselle will contact you to schedule the class. Class is offered in two 3-4 hour sessions.
The Hypnosis in Childbirth + Labor Skills Class is for pregnant people that are familiar with meditation and are invested in discovering their inner resources.
You may pay in full (and save 25%) or make a deposit of $650 with the remaining amount due before the date of the class.
As a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, I also offer: